This is an old list of links. I’ll mostly be placing outbound links in the sidebar from here on out, but this page remains to point to a few miscellaneous items. (There are now so many sites, video channels, etc. etc. out there now that the concept itself of a links page is outdated.)
Please let me know of good gaming-related sites that should be added, using the contact form. (Sorry, I turned off the comment function on this page; it gets heavily bombarded by spammers.)
Oh, one small request to webmasters of older sites: There are still some sites out there rocking links to my
old ancient domain, io.com. Please update those links to use www.gamesdiner.com.
Sites linking to Games Diner content
More Sector General race designs
John Wood’s GURPS site has been updated with more GULLIVER-enhanced alien designs from James White’s Sector General stories. See the critters here.
SJ Games Unofficial GURPS Pages
More fun content than you can roll a die at.
List of unofficial GURPS Netbooks
Tons of home-brewed goodness.
GURPS Wiki links page
GURPS Gulliver Wikipedia entry
Well, there used to be something here, put up by someone. Probably removed as “not noteworthy enough”, and that’s understandable!
GURPS 4e reviews
Siti su GURPS nel Mondo
Italian page of GURPS links.
SJG GURPS Forum
THE hangout for GURPS players online.
T Bone’s posts on the SJG GURPS Forum
Because the “T” stands for “vain”.
Dr Kromm’s posts on the SJG GURPS Forum
The voice of officialdom.
One shot adventures
Commercial-quality GURPS adventures – for free. How do they do it?
More sites I like
Steve Jackson Games
A legend in gaming.
Big (old) list of free, home-made RPGs on the net.
I’m trying to add menus of useful links within this main text, but WordPress is doing strange things. In the meantime, see the main menu of links in the sidebar at right.
RSS feeds of note
- Adding Balanced later?
- Quick Correction on Star Marshall Keif Lakota
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Short Sharp Shocks
- Cypher Deluxe
- Marlow Board Games 21 August 2023
- September 21, 2023: FLGS Spotlight: Giga-Bites Café In Marietta, GA
- SEPT 21: Lounge
- Introduction to Wizardry
- Adventure Notes — Escape from Raywood
- DF Novices, Team-A, Session 46 – Diary of Merrill Tangled Tail
- Castle Whiterock game log 11 September 2023: The Beginning of the End
- Two Rounds of Valentia
- LBAW Charybdis 4: Any Questions?
- Another week in the life of GURPS
- Hugo Schmeisser’s Bergmann Submachine Guns: M.P.18,I to M.P.18,IV & the SIG Bergmann M.P.
- Aeon B-Team: Season 8 Session 7
- Alternate Felltower: Once More Into the Breach
- Highlun: A Psi-wars Planet
- Bay of Spirits #5 – Nilas
- Brazil After the End: Technology 3 – Expedition Equipment, Tools, and Construction Materials / Brasil Depois do Fim: Tecnologia 3 – Equipamento de Expedição, Ferramentas e Materiais de Construção
- Savage Fantasy Sandbox – Roar of the Terrorghorger
- A Fantasy Sandbox in Detail Part XXIV, the Last Post
- Dumping out the loot sack: More rules and tools for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy thieves
- Session 18 – The Prequel Concludes (Part 8)
- Blog is back on drip freed for the next few weeks because Zelda happened
- Car Wars Minis, Third Batch
- Northport doings
- Bugstiary Adventure Seeds: Maurakappi
- My 2022
- Creature of the day: Low-tech Guard, Thug or Soldier
- Serpents of Legend – now crowdfunding!
- Movie and TV Reviews: Being the Ricardos, The Duke, Encanto, Licorice Pizza, Marry Me, Worth, …
- RPM Mistakes- some made, some avoided
- Review: GURPS Realm Management
- Pump up your racial templates
- Template Toolkit 3: Starship Crew REVIEW: It’s a Pass
- Want 12 pdfs for $3?
- Cannibal Christmas
- Battlesuit Design
- It came from the GURPS forums: Low-Tech armor and fire damage
- Underdark Monsters, Session One
- GURPS Effect: Turians